1) What type of assistance do you provide Clients?
Our clients can count on a comprehensive support before, during and after the purchase and sale of the property.
If you buy through our agency, you will only need to come to the notary for the deed of sale. We think about all the rest: administrative aspects of communications for municipal services, light, water, gas contracts etc.. Even after months, years from the purchase, our customers can always count on our support for the paperwork and for getting in contact with specialists for any kind of work that needs to be done.
2) Do you offer assistance and expertise for bureaucratic restructuring?
Our agency has conventions with well known professional firms which provide services in all fields and able to meet any customer requirements.
3) Who do you go for repairs and renovations?
For many years we work with artisans and companies who we trust, able to produce high quality work in the time agreed, indispensable requisite for work with our agency.
4) Who do you go for interior design?We work with companies with proven reliability to furnish any kind of internal, from apartments to the rustico to a super luxury villa.
5) Does the assistance you provide to clients includes also support of a professional translator?Our agency works with professional translators (English, German, Russian etc …) accredited under the terms of law. Our objective is to provide complete assistance and full satisfaction to our customers, from the sale to any kind of requirements. Our translators are in fact available to accompany you all day for any necessity, including Shopping.
6) Which are the tourist attractions on Lake Como?There are many tourist attractions for all ages. During the day you can use our beaches, our surfing and sailing schools. Or you can walk along the lake or hiking in the mountains. Nearby there are B & Bs, farmhouses and typical Crotti, particularly pleasant on summer days. On the Lake you can find ristopub, discos, pubs, and also organized events and outdoor parties.
7) Are there facilities for health care?
Gravedona’s Hospital is one of the most efficient in Lombardy, it has an heliport and it’s easy to reach.
Menaggio’s Hospital s well known for orthopedics and rehabilitation therapies.
8) How far away are the ski slopes?
Madesimo ski slopes are 50 km from the Lake and are easily accessible within an hour’s drive.
There are ski slopes of varying difficulty with efficient lifts and restaurant services.
Otherwise, in an hour and a half’s drive you can get to St. Moritz.
9) What is the situation of roads and transport?
Lake Como is easily reachable from abroad: the main airports (Orio al Serio, Linate and Malpensa) are 1 hour and 15 minutes away.
Lugano airport is 40 minutes away. You can travel easily by conventional public transport also hydrofoils and ferries that cross the lake.
10) Which sports can be practiced?
The lake is perfect for water sports: sailing, windsurfing, kite surfing and water skiing. It is also an ideal base for hiking trails and surrounded by nature and tranquillity: you can practice mountain biking, hiking, climbing and horseback riding. The equestrian centers also offer the opportunity for guided tours on horseback along the lake.